We have a 5-min late policy. There will be no entry into class if you arrive 5min after the class has begun. We also have a strict cell phone policy. There is absolutely no cell phone use in the practice rooms. All cell phones MUST BE ON SILENT (and not vibrate) and IN YOUR BAG stored at the changing room. To preserve the sacred space of the practice rooms, there cannot be cell phones on your mat in the practice rooms at all. If you have an urgent emergency situation you should let the teacher know and come up with a solution together. Please consider the time of the yoga class as your time for the yoga practice only. Please choose the level of class that is appropriate to you. All classes end on time. On occasion students need to leave class early. Please notify the teacher at the beginning of the class if you need to leave early and kindly leave before Savasana, final resting pose.
Please note this schedule is subject to changes and cancellations. Class registration reserves your spot until 5 minutes before class. We will release your reservation if you are not here at least 5 minutes before class. There is no make up class for no attendance.
Absence from classes are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, please cancel at least 24 hours before the start of class to avoid being charged. Class Packages are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-shareable, and non-transferable to other persons. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made for any workshops or specialty classes.
Any classes may be cancelled up to 1 hour before the class. In case of any cancellation, enrolled participants will be notified via email and text messaging.
D&A Flying Yoga is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings while you attend class. Classes at D&A Flying Yoga may be physically strenuous and clients voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss and death. Clients agree that neither they, their heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against D&A Flying Yoga, or its members for any injury, property damage and or loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. D&A Flying Yoga may use photographs, video, and or audio taken or recorded during any class, workshop, workshop, or event for any purpose they deem necessary.
Instructor Training Cancellation Policy
– Early Cancellation: Up to 10 days after the date you enrolled in the course: you receive a full refund less 8% cancellation fee. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
– Late Cancellation: Between 11 days after the date you enrolled in the course and 7 days before the course start date: you receive a 50% refund of all fees paid. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
– Within 7 days of your course start date and up until the course begins: there are no refunds, even if you are not in attendance.
Attention: Gilt City Customers
– Redeem by: Thursday, September 22, 2016
– Classes must be initiated by September 22, 2016 and redeemed in full within six weeks of start date
– Offer is final sale and non-refundable
– Limit one per member
– Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
– Subject to availability; please book well in advance of desired date
– Appointments are required and are based on availability; please schedule in advance of desired date
– 24-hour cancellation policy is required or voucher will be forfeited
– Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until September 22, 2016, after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law